HOLTZMAN X-RAY & IMAGING
HOLTZMAN X-RAY & IMAGING
XRAY SALES, SERVICE & DIGITAL IMAGING
More than just a PACS, eRAD is a comprehensive workflow solution that addresses many of
the challenges of today’s distributed reading environments. Since 1999, radiology groups
and Teleradiology service providers in particular have relied on eRAD for its flexibility and
configurability—for the innovative way it quickly moves images to the radiologist instead
of the radiologist to the images. Evolving from one of the early web-based PACS for remote
reading, eRAD has become so much more—offering a complete suite of tools and solutions
designed to support the business of acquiring, reading and reporting from anywhere.
Access and manage any study—the heart of your practice workflow—with eRAD’s
scalable, web-based, enterprise PACS solution. Multiple acquisition and reporting sites can
distribute, share and archive data securely, using worklists and multi-modality protocols
that are tailored to each. Users can navigate studies from a single worklist, customized to
the role and preferences of each. Get faster report turnarounds thanks to pre-fetching, load
balancing and embedded dictation. Data integrity is not only preserved but improved,
even across multiple PACS, so that clinicians can be confident in the data, and they can be
accurate and productive
Advanced Functionalities and Features
• View images from any Web-enabled PC.
• Integrated Web-based dictation and voice recognition
systems enable report creation anywhere.
• Streaming technology optimizes data transmission
based on available bandwidth to eliminate network
bottlenecks and speed image delivery.
• Modality Worklist support.
• Push/pull technology for flexibility and speed.
• CD burning, DICOM routing and DICOM print functions.
• Cost-effective enterprise-wide orthopedic solution
based on a single server that manages complete image
distribution and remote data backup.
• RIS report integration using industry standard HL7
protocols for flexible integration with most other
medical information systems.
• MIP and MPR on-the-fly.
• Tablet and smartphone viewing of both images and reports.
• Full HL7 and Modality Worklist integrates with any EHR, PM, or HIS.
• Single workstation viewing of all modality types, including
Mammography and PET.
• Works with any web browser.
• Integrated Digital Breast Density Measurement.
• Automatic Stitching of X-Rays from any manufacturer's CR or DR.